This book gives an insight of the humane qualities of Late Pt. Kanhaiya Lal Misra, his capabilities as a lawyer, along with various tips give by Mr. Misra on how life should be lived.
- Sir Auther Quinal Quach, Author:
- It is the Englishman who has conquered India but it is only an Indian (K.L. Misra) who has conquered English
- Justice S.R. Das, Chief Justice of India
- Mr. Misra, why don’t you more often appear in the Supreme Court? In the cases in which you appear it raises the standard of our judgments.
- Mr. Sheerwai, Senior Advocate
- When Mr. Misra arrived and we had consultations, he was quite. I thought the bulk of the argument is going to fall on my shoulders. But after hearing his brilliant arguments for several days, my feeling is, even if I add something more than what has been submitted, I would only be able to scratch or wash off the beautiful varnish put by him.
- Sri. S.N. Mulla, Senior Criminal Advocate
- Mr. Misra never clamoured for the front line. He took his seat wherever he found one. But he never knew – it was not the front bench but wherever he sat became the focus of attraction.
- Sri Shanti Bhushan, Law Minister Of India and Senior Advocate
- He was such a versatile and noble man that the like of him may not be born again.
The reader gets a personal glimpse of Pt. Kanhaiya Lal Misra – his love for his wife, a poet, a loving father, with eagerness to help and a very tender, calm person at heart with over-flowing love for the family and people around. Since there was a major gap of around 50 years between father and son – the outlook of the author does give a different view to the towering personality of this great legal luminary and one of the strongly dedicated upholders of the legal institution of India.
About The Author
The author, Munindra Misra, is the youngest of the five sons and three daughters of Late Pt. Kanhaiya Lal Misra. He has been honoured with a badge and awarded ‘The Top Viewed Author Award’ by Knol – A unit of knowledge of Google in 2011.
About the Book
- Pt. Kanhaiya Lal Misra – My Father
- ISBN: 1482818566 ISBN-13: 9781482818567
- Publisher: Partridge Publishing (AuthorSolutions) – (March 6, 2014)
- Paperback: 202 pages Language:
- English Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.5 inches